Saturday, July 15, 2017

Meet Mortuary Worker Who Sleeps With Dead Corpses


A mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted to having s ex with female corpses because he was told to. In an interview on Adom TV Ghana, Sharkur Lucas who said he worked at a Morgue in Accra , Ghana claimed his superiors told him to have s ex with corpses as part of his training ‘so he wouldn’t be afraid of dead bodies.

The baffled host asked him: “Sleeping with a corpse can mean, in one breath, sleeping [next to] them but in another it can mean having s ex with them. ‘Which of them [do you mean]?’
Lucas replies he meant having s ex, adding:
‘When you first study for a mortuary job they ask you to do most of those things.’I had to sleep with a dead body because through that I won’t be afraid.Once you do that you won’t be afraid again.’
He revealed his ‘morbid’ job put living women off, so he turned to having sex with dead ones instead.Because I am a mortuary man, women think they can’t be friends with me.
“I wanted to marry but the girls say I am a mortuary man,’ he told a second television station Adom TV.
“I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don’t want to [date] me outside.”
Lucas has been sacked by his employers and claims he is being hunted by police.

No comments: